HYE !

hey guys.. guess what ..?? IM SUPER BORED !!!

haih.. ive been sittin' in front of muh computer all day.. no wonder im gaining weight so fast.. ahaha

haih.. tomoro .. i might go to 1 Borneo.. not sure yet.. bcoz.. to be honest.. my wallet's outta $$$ .. huhu.. unless someone would actually give me money.. my father said "if your buying school stuffs.. i can pay ur expenses but if your gonna watch a movie again.. sorry.. i wont give u any money".. and by the looks of it.. it'll be a miracle if i see my father.. my daddy .. if he would open up his wallet tomoro morning at the break of dawn (it means morning) handing me some cold hard cash that is worth around RM50.. ahaha.. that'll be a miracle.. coz.. he knows im gonna go watch a movie....

so.. moving on.. i asked this gurl just now.. "normally , what would a gurl look for in a guy?".. ahahah..


haih.. oh yea.. i think tonight's the night i will fall for you ! ahaha.. totally random.. no .. ermm..

i think tonight will be a sad night. coz i wont be online-ing as often as i am now.. coz my dad's gonna take the internet connection away.. huhu.. my dad is so strict when it comes to education.. and im gonna be sittin for my PMR this year.. huhu.. which will just make him for STRICT-er(?) .. ahaha

so.. till the time i write again...

im gonna miss the cyber world ! buhbyee guyss !
0 Responses