OH AYM GEEE !!! BOREDOM IS REIGNING UPON ME ! NOT SO FAST BOREDOM !

wassup guys !! guess who's back ?!! MEEEE !!!! ahaha ..(so much for the dramatic post of me not going to be online anymore.. haha) .. well.. my dad's in KL .. for the whole week.. which means.. IVE GOT ONE WHOLE WEEK TO GO ONLINE !!!! ~!!!! YAY !.. =D and one week is a hell lot of a time .. :D


moving on...

so, yesterday was a pretty damn boring day ! i had nothing to do.

WARNING ;

What you're about to read are the activities I did yesterday on the 4th Of June 2009 . Parental guidance is STRICTLY advised. Viewer discretion is STRONGLY recommended. Your activities may vary from mine. :D you may proceed and continue reading. oh yeah , have fun.. :D

so basically ..ALL i did yesterday was.. :

1. opened my eyes.. woke up around 5 am ~ 6am.. *yawns*
2. brushed teeth & washed face.. text'd my gud mownink messages to my bby gurl :D
3. she text'd me back with another number which got me wondering why .. she told me her phone was outta credit..
4. i tried to plan how to buy her some reload. and then as i was doing that. i turned on my AWESOME , COOL , OLD but TRUSTWORTHY computer.
5. went online.. :D (facebook-ing friendster-ing MSN-ing and such)
6. played my guitar & sang in my room like a maniac.
7. still tryna figure out how im gonna get some reload for my bby gurl.
8. still online.
9. i text'd my bby gurl i missed her bcoz seriously man.. i was frantically bored .. the dudes in facebook are online.. and wont even bother replyin my messages.. and to top it, my bby gurl didnt hav credit.. which just makes me hard to talk to her. so , technically i was alone in both the CYBER world and the REAL world..
10. lying on my bed. playing guitar. tryna find some chords for my new song.
11. listening to my iPod . tryna get some inspirations from other songs.
12. went online again .. :D
13. my mom came home. i got scolded for not doing anything 'educational' while I was at home.
14. my cousins from sandakan are here. just arrived at their hotel and wanted to come and drop by and visit us. so.. mom brought me to GIANT.. then lightning struck my head.. i mean LITERALLY struck my head.. ahaha.. ok .. fuhgetboutdat.. ermm.. so.. I went to GIANT bought 2 cans of GINGER ALE , 1 bottle of ROOT BEER , some CalCI-YUM DRINKABLE YOGURT stuff (it tastes horrible !! it was bought fer my beloved sister).. some food and RM5 reload fer my bby gurl and then text'd wif her..
15. came home.. ONLINE again .. text'd wif her..
16. shut my computer down coz all the online dudes in my facebook and MSN contacts were just 'online' but not replying .. so.. I had no choice but to shut my computer ..
17. computer = OFF , iPod = 80% battery life , PDA = 100% battery life , and as for my body = 90% energy left.. ahaha . so those numbers just so happen to make a very good night.. look ; computer is off.. none of the whistling sound it makes is present.. iPod = 80% , i can still listen and actually luckily happened to update my playlist in iTunes for my iPod.. ;D .. PDA = 100% , text'd wif my bby gurl.. body = 90% .. i used the whole 90% to text wif my bby gurl and eventually fell asleep before her.. huhu (sowiee) ..




so .. folks !! THERE YOU HAVE IT ! all of that done in 24 hours time.. :D

so.. let's recap everything shall we? .. basically all i did was ONLINE-ING from the break of dawn till the stars started glimmering.. MUSIC - ING , listening to iPod & played my guitar.. and last but certainly not least... TEXT - ING and what not.. :D with ....... who else? HER laa.. :D



so.. thats it guys.. end of my blogging for this morning.. i'll post some updates again tonight.. :D ciao guys.. ADIOS amigo ! SAYONARA ! BUHBYEE ! PEACE OUT and ASSALAMUALAIKUM .. =)
0 Responses