hehe.. im bored .. :'(

a lil bit about me .. :)


Heyy There.. :)


Look.. Where Should I Start ? ..

OK.. ermm.. first thing's first.. my name is IZZAT ASHRAFF. call me IZZAT.. ZAT.. ASH.. ACAP...EASTZAT... ok.. call me whatever you intend to call me.. just as long as it sounds close to my name.. GOT IT? I was Born on 10th September 1994 OK .. Next.. I Like To Sing (it dont matter where i am.. in the bathroom.. in the hospital.. i'd still sing).. I LOVE EDITING !~!SERIOUSLY !.. just name it.. IMAGE EDITING.. VIDEO EDITING.. etc..etc.. "EDITING IS MY PASSION" so the other fellow editors say.. AND.. I LOVE MUSIC !! hehe.. i can play the guitar , bass guitar , drums , piano/keyboard , viola and harmonica.. ahaha :) and i also write songs !!! =)


BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS !!!



PHOTOGRAPHY IS C.I.N.T.A !
0 Responses