ONCE UP ON A TIME !! =)

lols.. hyee guys !

I am so bored !! but ive got one story for you guys...



on THURSDAY ... (sorry didnt put this on my previous post...) ..


so neways..

on thursday.. my dad came back to KayKay,Sabah from Kuching,Sarawak ..

so.. after MINUTES of waiting at the airport.. there he is.. as he approached us .. I shook his hands (its a sign of respect and stuff).. well.. as we were on the way home.. i said "jom kita p 1B" .. my dad said "aii.. bleh ba kalo mamy mu mau.." .. so .. I was afraid my mum wouldnt wanna go.. cos she was tired at that time.. but then.. suddenly .. she said "aii.. mamy ikut kamu ja nie" .. you can only imagine the joy and happiness in my heart as she said those words.. cos I havent eaten for one whole day that time..

. . . . . . ON THE WAY TO 1B . . . . . .


. . . . . . ARRIVED AT 1B . . . . . .

so.. in 1B.. if you've ever been there.. there's lotsa choices where you can eat and stuff.. so.. first.. i said to my dad .. "SECRET RECIPE kita " .. he didnt agree .. :( then.. as we went further into the same 'corridor' , NEW YORK NEW YORK's signboard light was 'shining' .. so i said "dady.. new york new york.. kita makan tu GIANT YANKEE BURGER" .. my dad said "habis ka kau tu ?" .. i said "habis ba.. apa la ba jua 8'' punya burger tu" ... then my dad said "okay la kalau kau bleh kasi habis.. " ... then as we nearly stepped into the restaurant.. my mum said to my dad "bang , ndak payah la.. ndak jua habis olehnya .. kita pigi tmpat lain laa".. my heart was crushed into pieces.. but then .. LIGHTNING STRUCK A PERSON's HEAD.. (IT WAS MY HEAD !) .. so .. i said "jom kita pigi pizza hut ja laa.." both my parents agreed .. :D

. . . . . WE WENT DOWNSTAIRS . . . . . THEN HEADED STRAIGHT TO PIZZA HUT . . . . .


as I was in PIZZA HUT..the dude that worked there showed us to the table.. =) .. he gave us 3 sets of menus .. ME , My Dad n Mum .. i didnt think fast.. i with the confidence said "i want a LARGE pepperoni delight , with EXTRA CHEESE and STUFFED CRUST ... and one CAPPUCINO FRAPPE FREEZE " .. then my mum and dad ordered their food.. then i wasnt really satisfied with my decision yet .. so i asked my dad "dady.. should we get one of those giant pitchers of pepsi ?" .. my dad said "kau mau ka tu ? nanti nda habis".. i said "habis tu.." .. so i said to the waitress again "oh yea.. and one of those pepsi pitcher stuff.." .. the waitress said "itu shja?" .. i said "yupp !" ..


so.. while waiting for my food.. i played around with the NIKON DSLR D40 .. my dad brought it .. YAY ! hehe.. i was taking pictures of pizza hut.. cos i was SOOO HUNGRY .. and i had to wait like 25 minutes till the food came.. so.. i was taking pictures.. then.. the DRINKS came first.. so.. i was ok.. cos at least there's something going inside my body to fill at least 10% of my appetite.. so .. then i took pictures of the tabasco sauce (i mean .. dude .. who takes pictures of sauce ?? ) .. and the CAPPUCINO FRAPPE FREEZE .. ahahah XD

i know its kinda dumb to take pictures of those things.. ahaha but it was fun.. then there was this dude behind us .. he kept looking at me when i was taking the pictures... hehe..

. . . . . 25-ish minutes later . . . . .


THE GLIMMERING PEPPERONI DELIGHT CAME !! YAY !!! FOOOD !!! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR !!

so.. as the waitress served the food on the table.. i wasnt patient enough .. so i took the pizza pan and set it on the table myself.. ahahaha XD


. . . . . EATING TIME . . . . NOTHING MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT . . . .

. . . . . DONE EATING . . . .


ARGH ! im so full.. i finished ONE WHOLE LARGE PIZZA BY MYSELF !! ( ALL BY MYSELF .. DONT WANNA BE ALL BY MYSELF !!! ANYMORE !! ) .. ahaha XD but seriously .. i ate one whole large pizza by myself.. 8 slices .. 12inch pizza.. 1000's of calories and fats ! O.O ARGH !! my dad n mum was shocked !! when i finished one whole pizza.. ahahaha.. so i said to my mum "ini untuk ganti the GIANT YANKEE BURGER ba tadi.. ahahaha" .. so she just laughed along with me .. and then my mom made another order .. she wanted a HAWAIIAN CHICKEN .. but it was a TAKE-AWAY order though.. ahaha XD

in the end .. i was SO full.. i had a hard time standing up.. ahaha XD.. so.. we sat down for a bit to let a bit of the food to get digested by my stomach..

after somewhat 10 minutes i think.. we headed to the exit.. and headed home..


. . . . ARRIVED HOME . . . HIT THE SHOWERS . . . . TEXT'd with muh bby gurl . . . AND FELL ASLEEP . . .





so guys.. there you have it.. !!! my cool dinner at




pizza hut !! hehe..


and.. THAT WAS the 1ST TIME I'VE EVER FINISHED ONE LARGE PIZZA BY MYSELF !!

till then.. if ive got more crazy funny stories.. i'll put them up in this blog.. :D BUHBYEE !






so..

here some pics i took at pizza hut .. :D



0 Responses