I LIKE EGGS =D

whaddup guys !!

it's been a week since i updated this blog.. ahaha XD

neways.. I've got tons of homework !! haih.. SH*T ! SEJARAH (NOTES n STUFF) .. KH (KERJA KAYU) .. BI (need to catch up) MATHEMATICS! (I need to catch up !! and i mean REALLY need to) and GEO (but the homework is actually schoolwork since we're asked to do it ONLY in school)..


all my activities are just same .. (same old same old ) =)

basically ,

MORNING;

wake up at 5:45am (AVERAGE ) ... straight away head to showers.. then after showers.. text my daily 'gud mownink' messages to my bby gurl.. then ..OFF to school !

NOON (after school's finished) ;

IM STILL AT SCHOOL.. bcoz no one can pick me up early .. ahaha =) so.. i basically stay back in school every single day ! so.. technically im in school for at least 10 hours ! from 7am to 5pm !!

EVENING (arrive home);

step into house.. go upstairs to room.. then head off to showers.. then text wif my bby gurl.. then hav dinner for a while.. then go back upstairs to room.. then .. text again.. then do homework while textin... then if homework done or just too lazy to do homework.. i'll be watching TV while textin with her.. then around 11 pm ~ 1 am .. IM OFF TO BED !!! =)


so.. folks !! there's my 'COOL' routine.. ahaha


till then.. buhbyee !! :D
0 Responses