PMR .. PENILAIAN MENENGAH RENDAH !

lols.. wassup !..

double post today.. =)

so.. the post aint gonna be as scary as the title above.. hahah XD

so.. neways.. PMR is like days away !. and ive only done my SEJARAH and MATHS revision..

haih.haih.haih... honestly , although i might look cool and chilled-out and layed-back on the outside.. but on the inside , YOU DUN WANNA KNOW HOW F**KIN SCARED I REALLY AM !!

even today, my sejarh teacher gave us some FORM 1 papers .. and i couldn't even do it without looking at the books .. O.O

haih.. TOMORO.. ive got this AYAT HAFAZAN PMR .. ive got 8 ayat(s) to recite tomoro.. and one more from the FORM 3 AGAMA ISLAM textbook.. =S

.. i dun think ill be blogging much nw.. since PMR is so damn close..

I REALLY NEED THOSE 8A's !!

THINGS I'll GET IF I GET 8A's..

1. iPhone 3GS .. approx. RM4000 ..



2. Apple iMac .. approx .. RM7000




3. bring her out to town .. jalan2.. ahaha XD




_____________________________________________________________________________________



so.. i need to start studyin now.. hehe..

here's some random pics i just took .. ahaha =)




0 Responses