haih.. 2 questions..

wow.. tomorrow.. im gonna be the best boy in the skool ! ahaha..

some NAZIR dudes are coming to SMKLY to do some inspection shit.. so.. the principal told us to act and behave very well..

if thats wat he wants.. well. thats wat im gonna do and give him ! ahaha.. im gonna be wearing a bow tie i think .. ahaha .. who knows.. mayB the NAZIR dudes will give extra points.. for STYLE.. =)

so.. moving on.. today .. wasnt a bad day.. and neither was it a good day.. so.. im confused.. i don't really know whether i shud be sad or happy.. ahaha

then.. this morning a teacher CAROL THIEN.. ALMOST SUSPENDED me from skool.. ALMOST !! haih.. i cried in skool ! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIGH SKOOL ! I ACTUALLY CRIED !!! (its kinda embrassing to cry..) but who cares.. at least it showed that teacher !! she gave me a chance.. and i have to complete and pass that project she wants tomoro.. before 7 am! haih..

BASICALLY tomoro's gonna be a 50-50 day.. ahaha..

so.. the 2 questions were actually..

Do I deserve her ? and Will Waiting for her any longer help me into making her like me ? =/
1 Response
  1. iffaaaaa Says:

    ui. minta email. sia maw invite. put in my cbox ah